Friday, January 31, 2014

Favorite Quote Friday #119

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a good week and stayed safe and warm in the crazy weather!  I was a little disappointed because we were originally told  to expect up to five inches of snow here and ended up getting bupkis.  But at least the temperatures dropped for a couple of days.  :-)


Look what arrived in the mail!  I received my author copies of Verfluchte Seelen, the German translation of Phantom Shadows, Immortal Guardians Book 3!  Woohoo!


I love the German translations, because the paperbacks are so similar to hardbacks.  They're larger than most paperbacks here in the U.S.  And inside, both the front and back covers open out to reveal a larger image of the cover.


They're also the only books that include my author pic.  ;-)


Even though I hate having my picture taken, it's still nice to have it included.  :-)



There is still a little over a week left to enter my Valentine's Contest over at Fresh Fiction!  The prize is a signed copy of Phantom Shadows + lots of Immortal Guardians swag.  If you like bad boys, then you won't want to miss this one.  :-)  You can enter HERE.

RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance Nominee
Amazon • Kindle • Barnes and Noble • Nook
iBooks • Kobo • Audible • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  For today's selection, I've chosen a narrative quote from my latest release, Darkness Rises (Immortal Guardians Book 4) that describes the hero, Étienne, as he battles vampires:

His swords swung like the blades of a propeller, cutting through the vampires as though they were no more than air.

Action scenes are so much fun to write!  :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment