Friday, January 3, 2014

Favorite Quote Friday #115


Happy New Year!  I hope 2014 has gotten off to a great start and will be a happy, healthy, and prosperous year for you all!!!  I am determined to get more writing done this year. :-)  What about you?  Any new year's resolutions you'd like to share?



There are still a couple of days left to enter to WIN a Darkness Rises Audiobook and lots of Immortal Guardians swag!  The contest lasts through January 6th.  Details can be found HERE.


I'm also celebrating the new year by giving away a signed copy of Darkness Dawns + swag.  This contest lasts through the end of January.  You can enter HERE.


RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance Nominee
Amazon • Kindle • Barnes and Noble • Nook
iBooks • Kobo • Audible • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Seth, the leader of the Immortal Guardians, has been on my mind a lot lately because he plays such a large role in Night Unbound (Book 5).  So, for today's selection, I've chosen a quote from Darkness Rises (Book 4) in which Étienne, the hero, and Krysta, the heroine, are discussing Seth:

I told you he was powerful, Étienne said.

I know, but . . . damn.  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

2 comments:

  1. I try not to make resolutions, which for me are doomed to failure. I have made myself a promise though, to not let the negativity of others diminish my self esteem.
    Thank you once again for your wonderful generosity in running these fantastic giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There does seem to be a lot of negativity out there, doesn't there? Sometimes it can be hard to ignore. Good for you for not letting it get to you. Have a great year!!! ANd good luck in the contests!

      Delete