Friday, July 22, 2016

Favorite Quote Friday #114

Happy Friday!  I have good news to share.  My editor got back to me on Rendezvous With Yesterday, The Gifted Ones Book 2, and . . . she really liked it!  Woohoo!!  She said the characters have amazing chemistry and the fast pace will keep readers turning pages.  Awesome!  I'll be working on edits this weekend, so I'll be having fun with Robert and Bethany.  I've been compiling quite a lengthy list of favorite quotes and excerpts from it for you.  These two are a really fun couple.  :-)


A USA Today Bestseller
Amazon  Audible  iBooks  Kobo  Nook

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Since Robert, Bethany, Dillon, and Alyssa will be entertaining me this weekend, I thought I would give you a quote from A Sorceress of His Own that features Dillon and Alyssa:  

They had dressed silently at dawn, each trapped in his or her own thoughts.  Before calling Gideon in to dress him in Simon’s armor, Dillon had repeated what Alyssa now thought of as his ritual.  Helping her don her robe, he had gazed down at her for many long minutes before dipping his head to steal a quick, hard kiss.  Then, his resentment clear, he had drawn the hood up to hide her features.  But he had embraced her, too, clutching her so tightly she had thought she might break, his fear still for her rather than for himself.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment