Friday, January 16, 2015

Favorite Quote Friday #159

Happy Friday!

I'm still going over edits for Shadows Strike, Immortal Guardians Book 6, so today's post will be a short one.  :-)  I would like to say, however, to those of you who are in school or who teach:  I hope your first week back after the holidays went well!

RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance Nominee
Amazon • Barnes and Noble • Audible  iBooks • Kobo • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Today I thought I would give you a quote from Darkness Rises, Immortal Guardians Book 4.  The following is spoken by Étienne (the hero) to Krysta (the heroine):

"I don't know why you have issues with your body.  The only issue I have with it is that it's clothed far too often."

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment