Friday, January 9, 2015

Favorite Quote Friday #158

Happy Friday!!  2015 is off to a very busy start.  I heard from my editor, who thought Shadows Strike was a great read and loved the action and romance in it, all awesome things to hear.  ;-)  I'm working on edits now, so I'm enjoying reading back through it and having fun with Ethan and Heather. 

If this is your first time hearing about it, Shadows Strike will be the 6th book in my Immortal Guardians paranormal romance series and is already available for Pre-Order.  Here is the awesome cover, along with some links for you:

Amazon • Kindle • iTunes • Kobo  BAM!



I haven't had a chance to mention it on my website yet, but I'm giving away a signed copy of Night Unbound this month over at Fresh Fiction.  I'll include a nice swag pack (the postcards, bookmarks, and trading cards pictured above) AND may even have some new bookmarks and trading cards to add to it.  It depends on how quickly I get through edits.  :-)  You can find the contest and enter HERE.

USA Today Bestseller 
with over 150 5-star reviews on Amazon
Amazon  Audible • Barnes and Noble • iBooks • Kobo • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Since I'm working on edits for Ethan's story, I thought today I would give you a quote from Night Unbound, Immortal Guardians Book 5, that features Ethan and Lisette (the heroine in Night Unbound).
They held each other for a long moment.  “Do you understand now?” she asked. 
Withdrawing with some reluctance, he stared down at her.  “Why you’re helping Zach?” 
She nodded. 
“Yes, damn it,” he grumbled, the battle he waged within obvious.  “At least you aren’t doing it because you think he has a nice ass.” 

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Dianne






No comments:

Post a Comment