Friday, February 21, 2014

Favorite Quote Friday #122

Happy Friday!  I have some fun news to share.  I'll be writing another novella this year that will appear in an anthology slated for release in 2015.  One of the other authors who will contribute a story is Alexandra Ivy, a long-time favorite of mine, so I'm very happy.  :-)  Mine will most likely be an Immortal Guardians novella.  One has been rambling around in my head for some time now, but I haven't gotten started on it yet.  I'll keep you posted.

Last Friday, I was distracted by Valentine's Day and a Facebook contest, among other things, so I didn't come across this, courtesy of Nook, until a couple of days later.  I thought it was very cool, though, and wanted to share it with you.  I already mentioned that Alexandra Ivy is one of my favorite authors.  Well, Hannah Howell is, too.  I've enjoyed her books for years.  So it is a thrill to see my book and name featured alongside theirs.  :-)



Tynga's Reviews has given my Immortal Guardians books some great reviews recently.  Here are a couple of snippets:


"NIGHT REIGNS is as much about Ami’s sexual awakening as it is about Marcus’ heart opening up again. Their relationship is actually very sweet and I really enjoyed watching them fall for each other. There’s something very innocent about parts of their romance, even though the sexy stuff is pretty steamy. There’s a really nice blend of sexy and sweet in NIGHT REIGNS and it made for a great story."


"Gosh, I love this series. Each installment is more exciting and PHANTOM SHADOWS, the third book, is a thrilling mix of romance, action, and intrigue . . . Duvall is a very talented writer who has crafted an intriguing world and characters. I get excited every time I see a new book on the shelves. I’d definitely recommend this series to anyone looking for great paranormal romance."

RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance Nominee
Amazon • Kindle • Barnes and Noble • Nook
iBooks • Kobo • Audible • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  For today's selection, I thought I would provide you with another narrative quote from Darkness Rises, Immortal Guardians Book 4:  

Étienne stopped short and looked toward the bedroom, then the kitchen, his head tilted as though he were listening to something.

Krysta remained quiet, but heard nothing save her heart slamming against her ribs.

Have a wonderful weekend!  I hope those of you who have been inundated with snow will see warm temperatures soon!

Dianne


No comments:

Post a Comment