Thursday, January 31, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #67

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a good week.  :-)  While my friends in the north were grumbling over having to shovel more snow, I had to call the AC repairman out because it's been so warm here I've been running my AC all winter.  Ugh!  I really miss having four seasons.



Thank you so much, everyone who joined me in the Romance Madness Hop!  It was fun, wasn't it?  :-)  The winner of a signed Immortal Guardians book of her choice + swag is . . .

Vera!

Congratulations, Vera!  


It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  For today's selection, I thought I would focus again on Phantom Shadows, Immortal Guardians Book 3, since it's my latest release, and give you another quote from Bastien, the hero:

"If you're wise, you'll put your wee willy away now."

I hope you'll have a fantastic weekend!  And, if you're getting too much snow, send some of it my way!

Dianne


No comments:

Post a Comment