Friday, February 8, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #68

Happy Friday!  Whew!  What a busy week!  I heard from my editor, who really really liked Darkness Rises, Book 4 (October 1, 2013).  Woohoo!  Darkness Rises tells Étienne's story and was so much fun to write!  I've also been working on Immortal Guardians Book 5 and am very excited about it.  I won't tell you who it's about, though, until I'm farther into it.  :-)


Look what came in the mail!  Love Letter magazine is a German magazine that revolves around romance novels.  They asked me to write an article about the music found in Darkness Dawns and music I think of or associate with it.  I was very excited to receive my copy, even though I can only read some of it.  I need to brush up on my German.  :-)

I also received author copies of the German translation of Darkness Dawns:  Düstere Zeichen.  Yay!  Another reason to brush up on my German.  ;-)



It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Today's selection is taken from Phantom Shadows, Immortal Guardians Book 3, and is spoken by Melanie (the heroine) to Bastien (the hero):

"I know as a doctor and a researcher I should find a more clinical way to say this, but that is so cool."

Have wonderful weekend!

Dianne

8 comments:

  1. Dianne I am a HUGE HUGE fan of your Immortal Guardian Series! I think it is one of the best written. The plot, the characters and the story just keep a reader coming back for more. I can't wait for Etienne's story but, seriously, stop teasing and tell us about Amy and Marcus' baby!!! OMG!!!! I AM DYING HERE!!!!
    CAN'T WAIT!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm so glad you're enjoying the series, Milly! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful series with characters you can't help but fall in love with! Can't wait for Darkness Rises. Let us know when it's available for pre-order on Kindle. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I'm so glad you like my Immortal Guardians! I'm keeping an eye out for the kindle pre-order and will mention it here as soon as I see it. I hope you'll enjoy it! :-)

      Delete
  3. Can I pre-order all the books in this series? Then I would get them automatically ( in Kindle form, of course) and would be one HAPPY reader! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying the series! I hope you'll like future books!

      Delete
  4. i am a huge fan of your series immortal guardian, cant wait to hear about amy's baby... i just can't imagen seth holding a baby, I can only imagen the book to be one full of fun stuff can you imagen this big bad boys with a baby, changing diapers...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. :-) And with immortals' enhanced sense of smell, I imagine diaper duty would not be a favorite past time. LOL!

      So happy to hear you're enjoying the series!

      Delete