Friday, January 15, 2016

Cover Reveal & Favorite Quote Friday

Happy Friday!  I have something exciting to share with you:


“Duvall's hauntingly beautiful novella, set in the world of the Immortal Guardians, portrays the deep love between two people who can never touch, with a wonderfully unexpected ending.”
— Publishers Weekly
Kindle • Nook • iTunes • Kobo • Amazon UK • Amazon Canada

The cover of Phantom Embrace!  Woohoo!!  If this is your first time hearing about it, Phantom Embrace is the Immortal Guardians novella I wrote for the On the Hunt anthology.  It will be released as a solo novella on June 28, 2016, tells Yuri's story, and is now available for pre-order.  I've been so pleased by the reviews it has received, so I hope you'll pre-order a copy if you haven't read it yet.  It's only $1.99!  :-)



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

A USA Today Bestseller
Amazon • Audible • Nook • iTunes • Kobo
BAM! • Walmart • Amazon UK • Amazon Canada

I had to drop offline for a bit.  And when I came back, I was very happy to discover that Shadows Strike made several Top 10 and Best Books of 2015 lists:





I had such fun writing Ethan and Heather's story.  I'm glad so many readers are enjoying it.  Thank you so much!


I also made Amorous Reads Top 10 New-To-Me Authors of 2015 list with my Immortal Guardians series.  :-)



It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  I've been getting a lot of requests for Aidan's story, so I thought today I would give you a mini-excerpt from Shadows Strike that features him.  For those who haven't read Night Unbound or Shadows Strike, Aidan is a nearly 3,000-year-old immortal who is searching for a woman who can love him and banish his loneliness.  :-)
_______________________________

Seth closed his eyes and did a quick mental search for Aidan. Once he found him, Seth touched Bastien’s and Cliff’s shoulders and teleported them to the Celt’s side.

Aidan smiled at them, a tire iron held in one hand. “I thought I felt a disturbance in the force.”

Cliff laughed.

Bastien smiled.

Seth shook his head. “What have you been doing?”

Aidan held up the tire iron. “Helping a lovely woman change a flat tire.”

Bastien arched a brow. “A lovely gifted one?”

“As it happens, yes.”

Seth sighed. “Did you flatten her tire, Aidan?”

“Yes, I did,” the nearly three-thousand-year-old immortal admitted without remorse. 
_______________________________

I'll be spending this weekend with Robert, Bethany, and a teenaged Marcus (Rendezvous With Yesterday).  I hope you'll have a fun weekend, too!

Dianne

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks amazing!!! I can't wait to read Rendezvous With Yesterday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sofia! I hope you'll like Robert and Bethany's story in Rendezvous. :-)

    ReplyDelete