Friday, February 20, 2015

Favorite Quote Friday #162

Happy Friday!!  Exciting news is brewing.  I'll share it with you soon.  (I can't wait!)  Until then . . . I wanted to thank everyone who picked up an Immortal Guardians book while they were on sale.  The first four books in the series were a Kindle Daily Deal on Monday and all four hit the Amazon Best Seller lists!


Thank you, too, everyone who helped me get the word out about the sale!  Night Unbound, Immortal Guardians Book 5, is still on #sale for $2.99 (63% off) if you'd like to pick up a copy for yourself or give one as a gift.  :-)


I also joined tsu this week!  If you haven't heard about it, it's the latest social media networking site.  It's very much like Facebook, but is much more author friendly.  When I first joined Facebook, anyone who liked my page would see my posts.  Now, unless I pay a fee each time I post, Facebook will only let about 2-8% of the people who have liked my page see my posts.  With tsu, anyone who friends or follows me can see my posts, so I'll be able to interact with more readers and writers.  I'd love for you to connect with me there.  I think you have to be invited, so here's a link that will allow you to do so:  tsu.co/DianneDuvall

From what I understand, tsu is also known as the social networking site that pays you to socialize.  But I don't know anything about that.  I just want to be able to be able to socialize with all of my friends, and like that tsu won't hide my posts from them or theirs from me.  :-)  

USA Today Bestseller 
with over 170 5-star reviews on Amazon
Amazon  Audible • Barnes and Noble • iBooks • Kobo • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Since Night Unbound is still on sale, I've chosen a quote from it for today's selection.  It's a narrative quote, told from the point of view of the hero, Zach.
She made him feel so much that was new to him. 
All these millennia of existing, and he hadn’t really begun to live until he had laid eyes on Lisette d’Alençon.

Have a wonderful weekend!  And, if you're on tsu, I hope I'll see you there!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment