Friday, November 29, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #110

Happy Holidays!  I hope you're enjoying the holiday season.  I am loving the cool weather that has finally reached us!  There's just nothing quite like curling up in front of a fire with a good book on a chilly day.  :-)    


I'm celebrating both the holidays and Darkness Rises' nomination for the RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance with contests at Fresh Fiction.

 

You can enter to WIN a signed copy of Phantom Shadows + lots of Immortal Guardians swag HERE.  This contest only lasts through November 30th.


 

You can also enter to WIN a signed copy of Phantom Shadows + an Immortal Guardians tote bag (in which you can carry all of your holiday goodies), an Immortal Guardians pen, a Darkness Rises keychain, a magnet, and lots of other swag HERE.  This contest lasts through December 16th.


RT Reviewers' Choice Award for
Best Vampire Romance Nominee
Amazon • Kindle • Barnes and Noble • Nook
iBooks • Kobo • Audible • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Seth has been on my mind a lot lately as I work on Night Unbound, Book 5 in my Immortal Guardians series, because he plays a substantial role in it.  So, for today's selection, I chose a quote from Darkness Rises that features Seth (the eldest immortal), David (the 2nd eldest), and Chris Reordon (the human who runs the East Coast division of the human network that aids immortals):


“I don’t know anything about that,” Seth murmured.  “I don’t have time to explore crap on the internet.”

David nodded.  “And I’d rather read a good book when I find a few free minutes.”

“Admit it,” Chris said.  “You’re both just a couple of old farts who are technologically challenged.”

“True.”

“Admitted without shame.”

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne





No comments:

Post a Comment