Friday, November 1, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #106

Happy Friday!  How was your Halloween?  It was pretty quiet around here because of the rain, but I still enjoyed my annual Halloween movie marathon.  :-)  I know some areas had to postpone trick or treating and other festivities because of the storm working its way across the country.  So, if you're celebrating tonight, have fun!


If you haven't grabbed a copy of Darkness Rises yet, I wanted to pass along that it's currently on sale on Kindle and Nook for just $3.99.  (That's 50% off!)  I don't know how long the sale will last, so pick up a copy today!


Darkness Rises is up for Mainstream Book of the Month at Long and Short Reviews.  If you'd like to vote, you can do so today and tomorrow HERE.  (Voting ends at midnight on Saturday, November 2nd.)


Sean (Krysta's brother) from Darkness Rises is being interviewed by Sheldon over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs.  Drop by to see if they can make it through the interview without Étienne and Krysta (the hero and heroine) interrupting.  ;-)  And, while you're there, enter to win a signed copy of Darkness Rises + swag.


It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Since Sheldon is interviewing Sean, I thought I'd give you a Sheldon quote from Darkness Rises.  For those who aren't familiar with my Immortal Guardians series.  Étienne, the hero, is a telepathic immortal who spends his nights hunting and killing psychotic vampires.  Sheldon is the Second (human guard) of Étienne's brother.

"Dude," Sheldon said over the racket, "stay out of my head.  You startled me so badly I nearly shot myself in the foot."

:-)  Have a great weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment