Monday, May 20, 2013

More Tour Stops

Hi, all!  I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  I thought I'd list this week's tour stops for you so you can join me and enter to win Immortal Guardians books and swag.  :-)


May 20, 2013
Author Interview



May 21, 2013
15 Things You'll Overhear in My Immortal Guardians Series



May 23, 2013
An Interview With Richart


May 24, 2013
Spotlight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Fresh Fiction gave Predatory a fabulous review.  Here's a snippet:

"This is one of the best collections of novellas I've read. All are highly entertaining, and even those with ties to the author's previous series books were easy to follow, and more importantly, enthralling. . . Most impressive, despite the shortened form each read as satisfyingly as a full-length novel."

You can read the full review HERE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you'll have a great week!  I'll be spending mine going over proofs of Darkness Rises.  Can't wait until its release in October!  :-)  

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment