Monday, July 25, 2011

Immortal Guardians Music Monday

I can't remember if I've mentioned this, but I come from a family of musicians.  As a result, I love and listen to music from all eras and most genres, so I thought I would integrate that into my blog.  Hence my new segment: Immortal Guardians Music Monday.

I don't know if this will be a weekly, bi-monthly or monthly segment.  It all depends on what my schedule allows.  But it will include music that either appears in my Immortal Guardians series in some form or other or music that I listended to while writing or editing the series.  I might also throw in some music my facebook friends (I'm talking about you, Krissy!) posted that reminded me of the series.  So, here is the first installment:

Disturbed's Down With the Sickness appears in Darkness Dawns as Seth's ringtone.  I thought it appropriate since the enhanced vision, hearing, speed, etcetera that Vampires and Immortals posses are a result of a virus.  Because this is the official video, it begins with a commercial you can skip after a few seconds.  It's a bit of an annoyance, but I thought this would be the best version to post because the "Mommy" stuff at the end of the full version might offend some.  Hope you enjoy it!

Warning:  This music video contains explicit lyrics.

Have a great week!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment