Friday, February 12, 2016

Favorite Quote Friday # 100!

Happy Friday!  I have exciting news to share . . .



I just found out that the A Sorceress of His Own Audiobook (the first in my new series The Gifted Ones) is an Audie Award Finalist!  I'm so excited!!  Kirsten Potter did such a fantastic job narrating it.  I'm so glad listeners and reviewers are enjoying it.  :-)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Amazon  Nook  iTunes  Kobo

I also thought I'd mention again for those who may not have heard:  Shadows Strike is on sale on Kindle for a limited time – only $1.99!  That's 75% off regular price!  Some of the other book retailers are price matching, but I don't know how long that will last.  So if you'd like to give it a try, pick up a copy today!  :-)


It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  I'm going to do something a little different today.  Instead of posting one favorite quote, I'm going to post two.  Because today I realized that this is my 100th Favorite Quote Friday!  Yay!  I posted my very first on August 26, 2011.  And what was the quote?



"Dab, Abi.  How cad you turd me od
when my face feels like it just exploded?"
—Marcus

I admit Marcus has always been one of my favorite characters.  I've been working on Rendezvous With Yesterday, The Gifted Ones Book 2, and love seeing him as a mortal teenager.  :-)


A USA Today Bestseller
Amazon  Audible  iBooks  Kobo  Nook


I also loved seeing Marcus in A Sorceress of His Own, the first book in The Gifted Ones series.  So I thought I would also give you a quote from that one, too.  It features Alyssa, the heroine:
Fury greater than any she had heretofore experienced flooded her veins, its fiery heat replacing the terrifying cold as she rose. 
“Go,” she ordered the youth still huddled inside her door.   
Marcus did not hesitate to obey her.   
Retrieving two cloth bags, Alyssa headed for the cages hidden in the farthest corner of her workroom.  Next, she retrieved a wicked-looking dagger that was older than the building that housed her. 
She would have her answers. 
She would have her revenge.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment