Friday, March 20, 2015

Favorite Quote Friday #164

Happy Friday!  What an exciting week it has been!


June 2, 2015
Only $2.99 for a Limited Times
Kindle  iTunes  Kobo  Nook

A Sorceress of His Own, the first book in my new series The Gifted Ones, is now available for Pre-Order on Nook!  Woohoo!!  Thank you so much, everyone who has already Pre-Ordered it.  You made A Sorceress of His Own an Amazon #1 Bestseller!!!




Pre-Orders are so very important to authors.  I really appreciate it and hope you'll enjoy Dillon and Alyssa's story!!





Some cool new swag arrived on my doorstep, too.  Yay!!  I'll have to start giving some away in contests soon.  Two recent giveaway winners already have some on the way.  ;-)  





I'm also giving away a signed copy of Night Unbound, Immortal Guardians Book 5, plus swag in the Lucky is Reading Giveaway Hop.  Tomorrow is the last day you can enter, so I hope you'll join the fun!  You can find my post HERE.


USA Today Bestseller 
Amazon  Audible • Barnes and Noble • iTunes • Kobo • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  I received the nicest message from a friend on Facebook regarding Night Unbound this week.  So I thought I would give you another peek into its pages.  Today's selection is a narrative quote told from the POV of Zach (the hero) that gives you an inkling of how he feels about Lisette (the heroine).  ;-)

She was such a fascinating combination of fragility and strength, of vulnerability and ferocity.  The way she wielded her shoto swords, the agility with which she evaded the weapons of her opponents . . .

It just made him want to pounce.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne


No comments:

Post a Comment