Friday, March 7, 2014

Favorite Quote Friday #123

Happy Friday!  Whew, what a week!  Even the weather was crazy!  The meteorologists forecast a low of 35, and I instead woke up to temps in the 20s and half a dozen dead plants on my patio.  Very frustrating . . . as is the snow many of you keep getting,  I'm sure.  I hope you're staying warm!


I have a few contests going on this month that I thought I'd mention. 

First, I'm giving away an Immortal Guardians swag pack over on my facebook page.  This is a flash contest and will only last until tonight, so hop on over and enter today if you get a chance.  The contest is open to international entries.  :-)


I'm also giving away a signed copy of Phantom Shadows, Immortal Guardians Book 3 + lots of Immortal Guardians swag over at Fresh Fiction.  This contest lasts through March 31st.  (I still can't believe it's already March!  September is going to be here in an instant!)  You can enter HERE.


Finally, I'm participating in The Romance Reviews 3rd Anniversary Party.   I believe, at last count, over 450 prizes are up for grabs, including a signed copy of Darkness Rises, Immortal Guardians Book 4.  You can learn more HERE.  :-)


RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance Nominee
Amazon • Kindle • Barnes and Noble • Nook
iBooks • Kobo • Audible • Walmart


It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  For today's selection, I've chosen a quote from Darkness Rises.   It features Étienne (the hero), who is speaking to Krysta (the heroine):

Shaking his head, he motioned for the door.  “Let’s get out of here before I do something that will embarrass you in front of your brother.”

This actually reminds me of a scene in Night Unbound that makes me laugh every time I read it.   I can't wait to start giving you quotes from that one!  ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment