Friday, December 28, 2012

Favorite Quote Friday #62

Happy Friday!  I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and had a very Merry Christmas!  We actually finally got some cold weather here.  (I've been walking around in shorts and T-shirts all winter.)  So, I've been snuggling up in front of the fire while I edit Darkness Rises, Immortal Guardians Book 4.  I think those of you who like strong heroines are really going to like Krysta, Étienne's heroine.  She's as strong as they come and may very well do the impossible and give Étienne a few gray hairs.  :-)



  
Darkness Dawns  made the Best Reads of 2012 list over at Kindles and Wine!

"This is my number one favorite book of all time. The heroine actually DOES rescue the hero and the hero has the decency to realize what an amazing woman she is. The hero makes my knees weak! This one will not disappoint – I guarantee it!"

They're celebrating their six-month blogoversary by giving away a box full of books, which includes a signed copy of Darkness Dawns   + Immortal Guardians swag.  The contest lasts through January 1st, 2013.  Good luck!




  
Darkness Dawns  made the Top 10 of 2012 list at Rabid Reads!

"This has to be one of the best paranormal romances that I have ever read. The audio version is downright addictive! If you love the tall, dark and brooding type well then you're sure to hit it off with Roland; I know I sure did!" 

Bastien (the villain in Darkness Dawns, heartbreaker in Night Reigns, and hero of Phantom Shadows) also made Carmel's Best Book Boyfriends of 2012 list!


My Immortal Guardians series also made the Ring in Romance:  Best of 2012 list over at Heroes and Heartbreakers!


It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  There's a character I introduced in Night Reigns who has really grown on me.  I first described him as a "buffer Jim Morrison" and later named him Zach.  He has some interesting scenes in Darkness Rises, so — for today's selection — I thought I would choose a Zach quote taken from Phantom Shadows:

He sighed.  What new hell was this?

Have a wonderful weekend!  And thank you again, so much, for all your support!

Dianne

4 comments:

  1. Congrats for all these Top List and Best Reads! This series is awesome and I don't wonder why they have made it to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congraaats!! You an this series deserve Every award and nomination you can get!! :)

    ReplyDelete