Friday, August 26, 2011

Favorite Quote Friday

Hi again!

I'm introducing another new blog segment today:  Favorite Quote Friday.  I thought this would be a fun way to give readers little sneak peeks into the pages of Darkness Dawns, Night Reigns, and future books in my Immortal Guardians series.  I hope you'll enjoy it.

Today's quote comes from Night Reigns: 

"Dab, Abi.  How cad you turd me od
whed my face feels like it just exploded?"
~ Marcus ~

I really like Marcus.  :-)

Do you have a favorite quote from Darkness Dawns you'd like to see here?  Email me at dianne [at] dianneduvall [dot] com with "Favorite Quote" in the subject line.  You can find more favorite quotes on the Immortal Guardians Handbook page.  

Have a great weekend!  And for those in Hurricane Irene's path:  Stay safe!

Dianne

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Love this quote; I would love to read more quotes from Night Reigns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you both liked it! More Night Reigns quotes will follow, Diane!

    ReplyDelete