Friday, June 20, 2014

Favorite Quote Friday #134

Happy Friday!  I had some really great writing days this week.  :-)  Immortal Guardians Book 6 is coming along very nicely.  I love the banter between the hero and heroine . . . who shall remain nameless for a little bit longer.  ;-)


For those of you who are on Facebook, I'll be doing an Author Takeover on the Little Shop of Readers page on Thursday night, June 26th.  This is my first ever Author Takeover.  Woohoo!!  I'm thinking there will be giveaways.  My new swag will have arrived by then.  :-)  Perhaps some sneak peeks.  And I'd love to chat with you and answer any questions you may have, so I hope I'll see you there!


I thought I would also mention that Tantor Audio, producers of my Immortal Guardians audiobooks, is having a sale this month.  50% off all titles and all formats with free shipping over $25.  Here's a link to my books on Tantor.com.

Amazon • Kindle • Barnes and Noble • Nook • iBooks • BAM!
September 2, 2014

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  I thought I'd give you another sneak peek of Night Unbound, Immortal Guardians Book 5, today.  :-)  In this scene, you'll find immortals Lisette (the telepathic heroine of Night Unbound), Bastien (villain of Darkness Dawns and hero of Phantom Shadows), and Ethan:
[Bastien] scowled.  "Are you reading my thoughts again, telepath?" 
"I didn't have to.  It was all over your face.  Besides, I stopped peeking into your head a long time ago because all you ever think about is Melanie naked and your vampire friends." 
Ethan's eyebrows flew up.  "He thinks about Melanie naked with his vampire friends?" 
Bastien popped him on the back of the head.
The thing I love most about writing a series is not having to say goodbye to my favorite characters.  :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment