Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Latest News

Hi, all!  I just wanted to offer a brief post, letting you know the latest news.


The winner of my contest in the Fall Into Romance Hop is:

Elf2060
Congratulations!


Thank you, everyone who entered!  I hope you had fun on the hop!



As I count down to the release of Darkness Rises, Immortal Guardians Book 4, on October 1st, I'll be posting a Teaser every day on my Facebook page and will give away an Immortal Guardians swag pack (1 postcard, 4 large bookmarks, 3 smaller bookmarks, 4 trading cards) with each Teaser.  I posted the first Teaser today and will choose a winner tomorrow when I post the next.  I hope I'll see you over there!  :-)

And the reviews are beginning to roll in for Darkness Rises I'm thrilled with the responses it's getting and can't wait to share them with you.  I'll include some snippets in my Favorite Quote Friday post.  

I hope the rest of your week will be a good one!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment