Friday, September 6, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #98

Happy Friday!  Less than one month to go until the release of Darkness Rises!  I'm so excited!


Save 40% when you pre-order Darkness Rises in mass market paperback on Amazon!  Now just $4.79!  I'm not sure how long the price reduction will last.  :-)


I've been writing away on Book 5 and am pleased with the way Lisette's story is coming along.  There are a lot of intense scenes in it, but plenty of Immortal Guardians' humor, too.  :-)

I also mailed swag packs to my Facebook swag pack contest winners and chose a winner for the Facebook ARC giveaway.  More contests will follow in the weeks leading up to Darkness Rises' October 1st release, so pop over to my Facebook page periodically and join the fun!

If you aren't on Facebook, don't worry.  You'll still have chances to win Immortal Guardians goodies, because I'll be participating in a couple of blog hops later this month.  :-)


I also thought I would mention that Author's Taproom is planning a big Release Day Blitz for Darkness Rises that will include giveaways.  Bloggers who are interested in participating can find all of the information HERE.



It's time now for Favorite Quote Friday!  Today I thought I'd give you another quote from Darkness Rises, Book 4 in my Immortal Guardians series.  In it, Krysta (the heroine) is speaking to Étienne (the hero):

“Sweetie, I’m not a flowers and chocolates kind of gal,” she said, leaning into him.  “Well, maybe the chocolate.”

“I was going to say.”

:-)  I so hope you'll like their story!

Have a great weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment