Thursday, September 12, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #99

Happy Friday!  What a busy week!



Darkness Dawns,
Book 1 in my Immortal Guardians series, is
On Sale for just 99¢
on Kindle, Nook, and Kobo!

See how the series RT Book Reviews calls "utterly addictive" began!  Or, if you've already read it, introduce a friend to it.  :-)  Nominated for the RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance!  Chosen as a Top Pick by The Romance Reviews and a Best Book by Long and Short Reviews.  Grab a copy today:

Kindle  •  Nook  •  Kobo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone who has already picked up a copy since the sale began!  Darkness Dawns has hit the Barnes & Noble Top 100 Bestselling NOOK Books list!!!  Woohoo!



I'm participating in the Sultry Summer Reads Blog Hop!  Join the fun and enter to WIN a Kindle Fire HD 7", a $100 Gift Card from Amazon or Barnes and Noble, one of two Darkness Rises ARCs, swag, ebooks, and much, much more!  Multiple prizes are being awarded every day!  You can find my post HERE.


I'm also participating in the Fall Into Romance Hop.  Join the fun and enter to WIN a signed ARC of Darkness Rises + Immortal Guardians swag!  You can find my post HERE.

(October 1, 2013)

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Since both of my Blog Hop posts this week include excerpts of my upcoming release Darkness Rises, Immortal Guardians Book 4,  I thought I would do something different today.  Instead of posting a favorite quote,  here's a link to an audio sample of the Darkness Rises audiobook, courtesy of Tantor Audio, so you can listen to today's selection:


Kirsten Potter is narrating it.  She narrated the first three audiobooks in the series and has received very good reviews.  :-)  I hope you'll like it!  

Have a wonderful weekend!  And, if you join the blog hop fun, good luck with the contests!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment