Friday, July 4, 2014

Huge Sale! And Favorite Quote Friday #136

Happy Friday!

And Happy 4th of July!  I hope all of my friends in North Carolina and on the East Coast are weathering the storm safely!  We've been having the most lovely weather here, though it may dampen some families' barbecuing plans.  Dark.  Windy.  Drizzles.  Downpours.  Lots of wonderful rumbling thunder.  Perfect writing atmosphere.  And I've been writing away on Immortal Guardians Book 6.  :-)


To celebrate July 4th, some of the online ebook retailers are running a sale on my Immortal Guardians books!  If you haven't picked any up yet, now is the time to do it!  


The Kobo Sale lasts through the weekend.  I'm not sure how long the Amazon Sale with last, though, so grab your copies today!


Look what finally came!  My awesome new In Still Darkness postcards!  Finally!  Aren't they pretty?  UPS was supposed to have delivered them on June 19th.  They didn't come until the 30th.  So annoying, because I wanted to include them in the latest swag pack winners' packages, so it took me longer than usual to mail them.  Sorry for the delay, everyone.


And, while I was mailing the swag packs, I also sent quite a few Night Unbound ARCs to reviewers.    Including the swag packs, I think I must have mailed about 30 packages altogether.  I'm sure the people in line behind me at the post office were all silently cursing me.  LOL.

If you haven't pre-ordered your copy of Night Unbound (Immortal Guardians Book 5) yet, here are the buy links for it so far:

Amazon • Kindle • Barnes and Noble • Nook • iBooks • Kobo • BAM!

September 2nd is just around the corner!  :-)

KindleNookiBooksKoboBAM!

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  The countdown has begun!  Less than a month to go until the July 29th release of In Still Darkness!   Woohoo!  I'm so excited.  This is my Immortal Guardians novella that tells Richart and Jenna's story and was originally published in the Predatory anthology.  If this is your first time hearing about it, Richart d'Alençon, a 230-year-old Immortal Guardian, attempts to do something no other immortal has done in decades:  He attempts to date a mortal woman.  :-)  Single mother Jenna, the heroine, is working nights shifts in an attempt to put her son, John, through college.  So today I thought I would share my Four Favorite John Quotes:

1)  "Is this going to get weird?  Like kinky weird?" 
2)  "If he threatens you, hit him with the pepper spray, then carve him up." 
3)  "Really?  You're going to put that image in my head?" 
4)  "If anything happens to her, I'll hunt you mother f*****s down and feed you your own entrails."
Have a great holiday weekend!

Dianne


No comments:

Post a Comment