Friday, May 16, 2014

Favorite Quote Friday #130

Happy Friday!


Look what came in the mail!  My Night Unbound swag.  Woohoo! 


Bookmarks, postcards, and trading cards, oh my!  I think they turned out very well.  :-)


I thought I would give some away this weekend in another flash contest on Facebook.  I'll kick it off today, then will randomly select a winner Saturday night.  :-)


And, speaking of Facebook, I updated my cover photo.  I'm loving the red background.  I think it's a nice change.  :-)


Coming September 2, 2014

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  I'm getting very excited about Night Unbound's upcoming release.  Every step—edits, copyedits, proofs, new swag—takes me a little bit closer.  :-)  So for today's selection, I thought I would share with you the first page you'll see when you open the cover.  
___________________________________

 Lisette lowered her arms and slid them around his waist, intending to explore his broad, muscled back, and encountered satiny feathers.

She broke the kiss, surprised, and lowered her heels to the ground. She had forgotten for a moment. . . .

“Lisette?”

She glanced up.

The need in his golden eyes turned her insides to liquid fire.

“Is it . . . is it okay if I touch them?” she asked, unsure.

The beautiful wings disappeared.

“Touch me,” he pleaded.

And any barrier that struggled to hold her back crumbled. Giving him a small smile, she nodded.  Touch him? She could do that.

Lisette slid her arms around his waist and flattened her palms on his back.

She had been so distracted by his wings in the past that she hadn’t noticed how ripped he was. Rising onto her toes, she brushed her lips against his. He responded hungrily as she explored his warm flesh with her fingers.

She had always appreciated strength. And Zach had it in spades. All muscle and sinew.

“You taste even better than I imagined,” he murmured, sending a warm spiral of pleasure darting through her.

“So do you.” And felt magnificent, too. Unable to resist, she drew her hands down and cupped his tight, leather-clad ass.
___________________________________

Thank you again, everyone who has pre-ordered it!  I hope you'll enjoy Zach and Lisette's story!



Just a reminder:  You can enter to win a signed copy of Darkness Rises + swag in the Wicked Nights Giveaway Hop that's already underway.  You can also enter to win the grand prize of a $100 Amazon Gift Card.  :-)  So drop by and join the fun HERE.

Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

Dianne


No comments:

Post a Comment