Friday, May 2, 2014

Favorite Quote Friday #128

Happy Friday!  What a fun and exciting week it's been!  I have SO much to share with you!



BTS Book Reviews Magazine featured me in the new BTS Goes Hollywood column in their May/June issue!  My feature, in which I talk about the making of my trailers and video excerpts, is on page 168.  Here's a link to the issue:  http://issuu.com/btsemag/docs/may-june2014/1?e=5491198/7688593


I also finished going over Night Unbound proofs and sent the pages that need correcting off to my publisher.  Woohoo!  That's it for editing.  Now I'll start looking for the ARCs to arrive.  I can't wait!  :-)

Immortal Guardians Book 5
Coming September 2, 2014

Good news!  You can now Pre-Order Night Unbound on Kindle, iBooks, and Nook!!  The Audio CDs can be Pre-Ordered at Amazon and Tantor Audio.  I'll let you know when Night Unbound becomes available for Pre-Order on Kobo and Audible.  :-)



I also choose winners for two contests and mailed packages to those who have already sent me their addresses.  :-)  First, the winners of the Darkness Rises Video Excerpt 2 Contest are:

SIGNED COPY OF DARKNESS RISES + SWAG
Tonda Pasowicz

IMMORTAL GUARDIANS SWAG PACK
Stephanie Fredrick
Sony Killian

Thanks so much, everyone who shared the video!  (If you missed the video, you can view it on Youtube HERE.)

Second, the winners of the Easter Blog Hop are:

GRAND PRIZE
Wendy M.
Susan W.

SIGNED COPY OF DARKNESS RISES + SWAG
Brandi

Thank you, everyone who entered!  I hope you had fun and won lots of goodies!  :-)


It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Since so much happened relating to it this week, I thought I would give you a quote from Night Unbound.  In this scene, Lisette (the heroine) is offering to lend Zach, (the hero) a weapon:
Crossing to stand before him, Lisette gripped the lapels of her coat and opened it wide.  A small arsenal hid inside, tucked into various and assorted loops and pockets and sheaths. "Take your pick."
His eyes lit with a faint golden glow.  "I can have anything I want?" he asked in a silky voice that turned her insides to mush. 
Her pulse leapt.  "Yes." 
"How you tempt me," he murmured. 
Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne





No comments:

Post a Comment