Friday, April 26, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #79

Happy Friday!  Only a week and a half to go until Predatory is released!  Woohoo!  To pass the time between now and then . . .


I'm holding another contest on facebook.  Just head over, like my facebook page, and leave a comment on the contest post to enter to win a signed copy of Predatory + Immortal Guardians swag!  I'll use random.org to choose a winner.  :-)


Reading in Pajamas gave Predatory a great 4-star review!  Here's what she said about "In Still Darkness", my Immortal Guardians novella:

"I enjoyed this story! The action was intense, the romance steamy and the camaraderie was enjoyable. I’m already a fan of the Immortal Guardians series and this was a nice addition."


It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Today's selection is taken from "In Still Darkness," my novella that tells Richart's story.  Jenna, the heroine, is a single mother, who is struggling to put her son John through college.  Today's selection is spoken by John:

"Is this going to get weird?  Like kinky weird?"

I like John.  He reminds me a bit of Sheldon, with whom he butts heads in the story.  ;-)

Have a great weekend!  And good luck in the contest if you enter it!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment