Friday, April 19, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #78

Hi, all!  Are you as glad as I am that it's Friday?  Every week seems to get busier and busier.  And every weekend seems to get shorter.  :-)



Dunkler Zorn, the German translation of Night Reigns, Immortal Guardians Book 2, was released last week.  Ausgezeichnet! Ich hoffe, der Leser in Deutschland genießen es!  (Excellent! I hope readers are enjoying it in Germany!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm participating in Brenda Novak's Annual Online Auction for Diabetes Research again this year!  You can find my listing HERE.  One bidder will win the goodies pictured above.  All four books will be signed to the winner.  The swag includes a cover flat for each book in the series, postcards, bookmarks, and trading cards.  The auction begins on May 1st and continues through May 31st.


It's time again for Favorite Quote Friday!  Since there are only two and a half weeks left until Predatory is released, I chose a quote from "In Still Darkness," my Immortal Guardians novella in the anthology, for today's selection.  Those of you who are familiar with the series know that Sheldon is Richart's young Second (human assistant/guard).  He tends to bring a little comic relief with him wherever he goes.  :-)  Here's a quote from him:

"Dude, vampires threaten to feed me my own entrails all the time.  You're going to have to come up with something better than that."

Aside from Ami, who didn't appreciate his putting Marcus in danger in Night Reigns, very little seems to phase him.  :-)

Have a nice weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment