Friday, March 15, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #73

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a good week.  I've been working on Immortal Guardians Book 5 and doing some updating across the web (website, Facebook, Shelfari, etc.).  I also have some good news . . .



You can save 42% when you pre-order Darkness Rises , Immortal Guardians Book 4, (paperback) at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.  Woohoo!  It's only $4.60 at both retailers.  I just thought I'd pass that along.  :-)


And now it's time again for Favorite Quote Friday!  Yesterday I wrote a scene in Book 5 that featured Marcus and Ami, the hero and heroine from Night Reigns, Immortal Guardians Book 2, so today I thought I would offer you a quote from their book.  In this snippet, Ami addresses Marcus:

"Do you want me to call in reinforcements?"

A wicked smile curled his lips as he began walking backward in the direction of his prey.  "And spoil my fun?  No, thank you."

Have a great weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment