Friday, March 1, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #71

Happy Friday!  Can you believe today is the first day of March?  Already?  I don't know where February went, but time flying by so swiftly means that there are only a couple of months left until the release of Predatory!  Woohoo!
I hope you'll like Richart's story, as well as the stories by Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, and Hannah Jayne.  :-)

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  Today I thought I would give you a narrative quote from Phantom Shadows, Immortal Guardians Book 3, told from Bastien's point of view, in which he is recalling the first moment he saw Melanie:

It had been like the sappiest chick flick ever made where the hero looked at the heroine and sh** went all slow motion because she was The One and he knew it.   
  
I'm so glad Bastien found Melanie.  :-)  Or did she find him?  ;-)




I also wanted to mention that I'll be posting again momentarily.  I'm participating in Bloggers Help Paws With a Cause week, a blog hop in which we're helping raise awareness and donations for Paws With a Cause, an organization that custom-trains assistance dogs for people with disabilities.  There will be an excerpt from Night Reigns and chances to win great prizes, so I hope you'll join us!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment