Friday, March 30, 2012

PHANTOM SHADOWS
Cover & Blurb Reveal

I'm so excited!  I'm deviating from the usual Favorite Quote Friday today so I can bring you the cover of Phantom ShadowsWoohoo! – and the book's blurb:

Phantom Shadows

Dr. Melanie Lipton is no stranger to the supernatural.
She knows immortals better than they know themselves,
right down to their stubborn little genes. So although
a handsome rogue immortal seems suspicious to her
colleagues, Sebastien Newcombe intrigues Melanie. His
history is checkered, his scars are impressive, and his
ideas are daring. But it’s not his ideas that have Melanie
fighting off surges of desire . . .  

Bastien is used to being the bad guy. In fact, he can’t
remember the last time he had an ally he could trust.
But Melanie is different – and under her calm,
professional exterior he senses a passion beyond
anything in his centuries of experience. Giving in to
temptation is out of the question – he can’t put her in
danger. But she isn’t asking him . . .

Phantom Shadows is the third book in my Immortal Guardians paranormal romance series and will be released on October 2, 2012.  I can't wait! 

Have a fantastic weekend!

Dianne


13 comments:

  1. Very excited for October to come around

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I love your stories:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover!! And can't wait for the book, I need my fix!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an extremely long time to wait. I will be counting down the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! Awesome, I would love to read more about Bastien and Melanie seems to be the perfect female! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover and the blurb sounds soooo good, October can't come fast enough ! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea!! I wish that I could read this sooner. No matter though because I know as always it will be AWESOME, THE BOOM and SO AMAZING TO READ! Can you tell I can't wait and just a bit excited to get it. I will pre-ordering it as soon as I can. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait!! October is too far away!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dianne is such a book tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can honestly say that I can't wait for October (even though summer is my fave!)

    ReplyDelete