Monday, March 5, 2012

Immortal Guardians Music Monday #6

Good morning!  I hope you had a nice relaxing weekend!  Mine was fantastic!  Just what I needed.  :-)  And today is starting off much brighter than last Monday, so I thought I'd begin the week with some news and music.  :-)
First, I'd like to thank everyone who dropped by The Romance Reviews forum and chatted with me over the weekend!  I'm very excited to be participating in their month-long 1st Anniversary Party.  There are hundreds of prizes up for grabs, including a signed copy of Night Reigns + Immortal Guardians swag. 
The first of two Immortal Guardians Q&As will be posted today on The Romance Reviews' Event page along with Q&As by other authors and a fun romance novel memory game.  You can check it out here.  (Note:  You may have to log in first.
If you're new to my blog:  Every once in a while I include a little music in my posts.  Sometimes it's a song that appears in an Immortal Guardians book in some form or other (perhaps as a ringtone, a tune sung by a character, etc.).  Sometimes it's something I listen to while writing or editing.  And sometimes it's just a song that reminds me of one of the characters in my series or of their world in general.  :-)  Today's Immortal Guardians Music Monday selection is part of the playlist I'm listening to today while I work on Book 4.  I hope you enjoy it!
Slipknot - Duality

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment