Friday, October 28, 2011

Favorite Quote Friday #9

It's Friday again!  Woohoo!  I hope you had a good week!  Mine was hectic and productive and fun.  :-)  The temperatures dropped here.  Finally!  It's a lovely gray, crisp, cool day.  (I love gray days!)  Definitely jacket weather.  We had some rain yesterday.  Not nearly enough to end the drought, but every little bit helps.  The mosquitoes are horrible, making it difficult to spend much time outdoors.  And a new nocturnal friend visited my backyard:  an adorable little skunk.  Fortunately, I have no pets with which it could tangle.  :-)


Before I get to today's quote, I just wanted to remind you I'm giving away a signed copy of Darkness Dawns + Immortal Guardians swag at Ramblings From This Chick.


Also, Roland and Sarah, the hero and heroine from Darkness Dawns, will be interviewed about vampires tomorrow (October 29th) by Sheldon, Richart's Second, over at Reading Between the Wines Book Club, who is hosting a fantastic Halloween event:  Creatures That Go Bump in the Night.  Drop by and enter to win a signed copy of Darkness Dawns + Immortal Guardians swag.

An now on to Favorite Quote Friday.   For today's selection, I've decided to take a narrative quote from Night Reigns as told from Marcus's perspective: 

He needed to take a vamp into custody so they could interrogate him and bring this uprising to an end, but . . . when he heard Ami cry out in pain, he went a little Medieval Maddened Immortal on their asses.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

2 comments:

  1. Cold here today even had to scrape the car windows of frost. I can't say I like the cold weather. But it was sunny!!!
    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy for me to say I love cold weather because we get it so rarely. We have very few days that require frost scraping. Example: Temps already jumped back up into the 80s. :-D
    I hope you had a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete