Friday, October 14, 2011

Favorite Quote Friday #8

Happy Friday!  How was your week?  Mine started out well, then took a nosedive.  I came down with a cold and have been feeling pretty miserable ever since.  I'm going to see if I can stop coughing long enough to get some rest this weekend.  I hope all of my follower friends are well!

Since the release is only 52 days away -- woohoo! -- I took today's Favorite Quote Friday selection from Night Reigns again.  For those of you who haven't read Darkness Dawns, David is the second oldest and second most powerful immortal on the planet.  He's also usually the most even-tempered of the bunch . . .  until he sees several of the immortals doing something that makes him stop short and bellow:  

"I can't leave you children alone for five minutes!"
~ David ~ 
 
Poor David.  Poor immortals.  I don't think it's wise to rouse David's wrath.  :-)
 
Have a happy, healthy, fun-filled weekend!

Dianne

4 comments:

  1. I loved Darkness Dawns so damn much...it seems like forever for Night Reigns to get here. I can not wait...how long do we have to wait for the next installment?
    I love the quote!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote!^^So cute!*Smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you you liked it! Less than 50 days until the release! I'm so excited!

    Cindy, I don't have a release date for the third book yet. I'm still writing it. So -- *wince* -- it might be awhile. One of my 2011 New Year's Resolutions was to write faster, but life got in the way. It's been one of those years in which one crisis after another kept arising. But I SHOULD be able to finish the fourth book faster. So the wait for that one shouldn't be as long. :-)

    ReplyDelete