Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!


I know 2016 was a tough year for many.  I admit it was a particularly challenging year for me.  So I'd like to thank you all for the countless times you made me smile with comments, messages, emails, reviews, and more and the many times you made me laugh.  I'm so glad I've been able to make some of you laugh and smile as well. 

I hope 2017 will bring you and yours great happiness, health, love, laughter, and prosperity. :-)


~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

One thing I've always loved about the holiday season is the lighting.  Since much of that is taken down shortly after we ring in the new year, I thought I'd share some of the lovely displays that caught my eye this year.






~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

I'd also like to thank Kimberly, the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, for choosing A Sorceress of His Own as one of her Top 10 Favorite Audiobook Listens of 2016.


That was such a wonderful surprise and a great way to end my year.  :-)

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Have a fantastic week!

Dianne

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome. You should know it also made my top ten Romance reads list as well. :) http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2016/12/caffeinated-2016-top-ten-romances.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Thanks so much, Kimberly. Happy New Year!!

      Delete