Friday, September 4, 2015

Favorite Quote Friday + News & Reviews

Happy Friday!  


I have exciting news to share!  



Shadows Strike hit #92 on the USA TODAY Bestseller List!  Woohoo!!  A huge thank you to all of the wonderful readers who helped it get there!  You . . . are . . . AWESOME!!!



A Sorceress of His Own, the first book in my new series The Gifted Ones, received a wonderful 5-star review from Sofia Loves Reading.  


You can read the full review HERE.

The A Sorceress of His Own Audiobook also received a great review from Oh My Shelves.


You can read the full review HERE.


~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

I'm so thrilled by the reviews that continue to roll in for Shadows Strike.  Long and Short Reviews gave it a fabulous 5-star review and nominated it for Book of the Month.


You can read the full review HERE.

Shadows Strike also received a fantastic 5-star review from Book Reader Chronicles.

You can read the full review HERE.

The reviews on Amazon and Goodreads have been equally amazing.  Shadows Strike has already received 71 5-star reviews on Amazon!  Thank you so much for taking time to review it!!  I appreciate it so much!!  I'll share snippets from some of my favorite soon.  :-)

A USA Today Bestseller
Amazon • Audible • Nook  iTunes  Kobo
BAM!  Walmart • Amazon UK • Amazon Canada

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  The Zach lovers out there seem to be enjoying his scenes in Shadows Strike.  He and Bastien are such fun characters to write.  They will just say anything and couldn't care less what people think of them.  :-)  So for today's selection, I thought I would give you a quote from Shadows Strike that features Zach and Lisette (hero and heroine of Night Unbound) and Ethan and Heather (hero and heroine of Shadows Strike):
“Does this mean we aren’t hunting tonight?” Zach asked from the kitchen. 
Ethan tore his lips from Heather’s long enough to say, “I’m taking the night off.”   
Then their mouths fused once more, hungry and aggressive. 
“We aren’t hunting tonight,” Zach told Lisette, his tone deadpan.  “Whatever shall we do with ourselves?” 
“Not what you’re thinking,” she retorted with a laugh.  “Our bedroom isn’t soundproofed.” 
“So?  We’ll make a game of it.  I’ll see how many orgasms I can give you while you see how long you can go without making a sound.” 
“Zach!” 
“Come on, guys,” Tracy complained.  “I’m standing right here.”
:-D  Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment