Friday, January 2, 2015

Favorite Quote Friday #157

Happy New Year!!!

I hope you've enjoyed the holidays!!  I also hope 2014 was a good year for you and that 2015 will be even better!!

2014 was another wild ride for me.  I had two book releases:  Night Unbound and In Still Darkness.  Thanks to you and your awesome support, I hit the USA Today Bestseller list again with Night Unbound.  And I have been so incredibly thrilled by the reviews that have rolled in.  Please don't ever think I don't appreciate those.  :-)

Night Unbound made Liz's Best Reads of 2014 List over at Kindles & Wine.  They're celebrating the new year with a big contest, in which you can enter to win a signed copy of Night Unbound + Immortal Guardians swag.  It ends Sunday, so hop on over and ENTER TO WIN!

Night Unbound also made Kari's Top 10 Reads of 2014 List at From the TBR Pile!  Woohoo!!  Thank you, Kari!

Night Unbound made Helyce's Top Reads of 2014 List over at Smexy Books!!  So excited!  Thank you, Helyce!


Night Unbound also made Rachel's Top 14 Reads of 2014 List at The SubClub Books!!  Hooray!!  Thank you, Rachel!

I can't believe 2014 has already come to an end.  2015 looks like it's going to be even wilder and crazier.  I look forward to spending it with you all!!



We're celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas with giveaways at Fresh Fiction!  Hop on over and enter to win a Night Unbound Audiobook!  The contest lasts through January 6th.  You can enter HERE.

USA Today Bestseller 
with over 150 5-star reviews on Amazon
Amazon  Audible • Barnes and Noble • iBooks • Kobo • Walmart

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  The first of 2015.  :-)  For today's selection, I've chosen a micro-excerpt from Night Unbound, Immortal guardians Book 5, that features Zach and Lisette (the hero and heroine):
His wings tucked away, Zach swung at her with preternatural speed. 
Lisette blocked the hit with her forearm and threw a punch of her own. 
A flurry of hits and kicks ensued, all blocked. 
“Halt,” she called out. 
Zach stilled, eyes glowing. 
She grinned and shook her head.  “You are so strange.” 
“Why?” he asked. 
“You’re turned on, aren’t you?” 
“Yes,” he said, exhibiting no embarrassment, then shrugged.  “Much like your brother, I admire strong women.  Or rather I admire the strong woman standing before me.   I don’t really notice others.” 
“And now I’m turned on,” she said dryly.  A dozen supermodels could stand naked in front of Zach, and Lisette honestly didn’t think he would pay them any attention. 
Smiling, he leaned down to kiss her.
Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

Dianne





No comments:

Post a Comment