Monday, September 1, 2014

Breaking News!


For those who have been waiting for it, Night Unbound is now available for Pre-Order on Audible!  AND it has its very own new cover.  :-)  Here's a link:  Night Unbound.  Or you can click on the image above.

You can listen to an audio sample on Tantor Audio's website:  HERE.


For the aspiring writers out there, Books-n-Kisses is having a wonderful month-long event entitled Writers' Tips and Tricks.  I believe at last count over 20 writers planned to provide articles, offering writing tips in a variety of categories.  Mine is up first.  Since one of my favorite complements to hear from readers is that they're enjoying the banter in which my Immortal Guardians engage, I chose to focus on dialogue in my article:  5 Tips for Crafting Realistic Dialogue.

Even if you aren't a writer, you may want to take peek, because I used a few quotes and excerpts from Night Unbound as examples.  ;-)


Only one day left until Night Unbound is here!  Help me make news of it's release roll through social media channels like thunder by supporting my Thunderclap Campaign.

What is Thunderclap?  It’s a website that allows people to pledge to Tweet or Facebook or Tumblr a message all at the same time on a designated day to achieve maximum exposure.  Don't worry.  You don't have to set your alarm.  Thunderclap does all the work for you.  :-)  A friend of mine compared it to an online flash mob.  This is the first time I've tried this, so I'm very excited and hope you'll hop onboard!  


The Romance Reviews' month-long Fall into Love Party begins today!  Over 200 prizes are up for grabs.  I'll be giving away four signed books — Darkness Dawns, Night Reigns, Phantom Shadows, and Darkness Rises — throughout the month.  My first Hangman Q & A (which counts for double points) will appear on Thursday the 4th.  Don't forget to register and sign in so they can tally your points!  You can join the fun HERE.


Night Unbound has been nominated for Book of the Month over at Long and Short Reviews.  I think voting begins today and ends tomorrow, so if you'd like to check out the nominees and cast your vote, here's a link:  LASR Book of the Month Poll

That's it for now.  I'll be back tomorrow for the big Release Day!  Can't wait!

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment