Friday, January 4, 2013

Favorite Quote Friday #63

Happy Friday!  And Happy New Year!  I hope your first week in 2013 has been a good one.  Mine has been very productive.

    

I finished going over the proofs for In Still Darkness, my novella in the Predatory anthology.  Yay!  It tells Richart's story and will be released on May 7, 2013.  I also finished Darkness Rises, Immortal Guardians Book 4, and turned it in to my editor.  Woohoo!  It tells Étienne's story and will be released on October 1, 2013.  I'm so excited!  I hope you'll like them!

From the TBR Pile

 
I received more good news.  :-)  Phantom Shadows, Immortal Guardians Book 3, made Kari's Top 12 of 2012 list at From the TBR Pile!  Woohoo!

It's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday!  If you're new to my series, the leader of the Immortal Guardians is a powerful, enigmatic figure named Seth, who has lived thousands of years.  Seth usually has his hands full, watching over the immortals and rendering aid where needed, and has become a real favorite of readers.  (Mine, too.)  I think his story is more requested than anyone else's.  So, for today's selection, I thought I would choose a Seth quote, taken from Phantom Shadows:

He gave the damage to the other part of the room a quick once over and sighed.  "I'm not even going to ask."

I hope you'll have a nice weekend!  And may 2013 be a happy, healthy, and prosperous one for you!

Dianne


No comments:

Post a Comment