Friday, October 5, 2012

Fantastic Phantom Shadows Reviews!

Phantom Shadows is NOW AVAILABLE and I am so thrilled by the responses it is already getting from readers and reviewers!  Here are some of the reviews pouring in:

"Dianne Duvall has outdone herself this time. Not only my favorite of the Immortal Guardians series to date, this is definitely one of my favorite books of the year. With a deeply emotional love story, two beautiful, complex main characters and a pulse-pounding adventure that won't let up, this book was haunting and addictive and I loved every page."

"With each new installment in the Immortal Guardians series I only fall more in love with the world and the amazing cast of characters . . . Phantom Shadows is a must read for fans of the series, and for those who haven't read the first two installments, I have to ask what are you waiting for? Full of romance, danger, and a heck of a cast of characters, these books cannot possibly disappoint!"

"[Bastien and Melanie falling] in love is beyond charming.  I could not help but love the character couple.  The end . . . is mind-blowing.  Something new is brewing and I am all the more eager to read on . . .  I could not place this book down!"
~ LovLivLife Reviews

"I found myself giggling a lot with this book . . .  Phantom Shadows quickly became my favorite of the series thus far.  I love this series and cannot wait to get my hands on the next book."
~ The Jeep Diva

"This whole series is amazingly creative . . . If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend this series!"
~ Yummy Men and Kick Ass Chicks

"The Immortal Guardian series introduces a new breed of Vampires that you can’t help but be captivated by. The nuances and secrets in Duvall’s mythology make me eager to explore more alongside her Immortal and Vampire characters, and I can't wait for the next installment."

"I have really enjoyed the first two books in Dianna Duvall’s Immortal Guardian series and the third installment – Phantom Shadows was wonderfully fantastic . . . For those out there who love a great paranormal read, pick up the Immortal Guardians.  I know I can't wait to see what happens next."
~ A Life Bound by Books

"A terrific action-packed thriller"
~ Alternative Worlds



No comments:

Post a Comment