Friday, September 21, 2012

Favorite Quote Friday #51

Only 10 days left until the release of Phantom Shadows, Book 3 in my Immortal Guardians paranormal romance series!  I'm so excited!!!!  I'm also thrilled by the response Phantom Shadows has been getting from reviewers who are reading or have read ARCs!  Since it's time once more for Favorite Quote Friday, I thought I would choose a segment from Phantom Shadows.  I love Bastien and Melanie's relationship and hope you will, too.  Here's a snippet of one of their conversations:

A teasing smile curved her lips. “So you stare at my breasts?”

“Yes,” he said, returning her smile, and shook his head in bafflement. “And for some reason, admitting that makes me feel like a naughty school boy caught peeking up his teacher’s skirt.”

“Cool.” 

A few contest reminders:

Thank you, everyone who has entered my Phantom Shadows Trailer 2 contest!  If you haven't entered and would like to win a signed ARC of Phantom Shadows + Immortal Guardians swag, the contest ends tomorrow at midnight EST.  You can view the trailer and find the details HERE.

You can also enter to win a signed Phantom Shadows ARC + swag in the Dangerous Alpha Heroes Giveaway Hop.  The Hop lasts through Monday, the 24th.  Find out more HERE.

And you can enter to win one of TWO signed copies of Phantom Shadows + Immortal Guardians swag in my Goodreads contest.  This one lasts through October 4th.  Details can be found HERE.

Thanks so much for joining me!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

1 comment: