Friday, April 13, 2012

Favorite Quote Friday #28

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a good week!  Mine was another busy one.  I've been working on Phantom Shadows copyedits and have a tight deadline.  I really like Bastien's story and hope you will, too.  I've been jotting down quotes for Favorite Quote Friday as I go and look forward to posting those a little closer to the release date.  :-)

Anyone happen to be at the RT Convention?  If so, I hope you're having a lot of fun!  :-)  I really wanted to go this year because Darkness Dawns has been nominated for the RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance, but couldn't.  It's so exciting to have been nominated alongside some of my favorite authors.  I wish I were there.  Plus, I'd love to meet my online friends in person. ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to participate in the Hunky Hero Giveaway Hop next week.  It begins on Monday and will continue through April 22nd.  I'll be giving away a signed copy of Night Reigns + swag, which will include a Phantom Shadows cover flat!  Woohoo!  The winner will be one of the first to receive one.  :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for Favorite Quote Friday.  Today's selection is taken from Darkness Dawns.  It's a snippet taken from a conversation between Sarah, the heroine, and Roland, the hero.  Sarah speaks first:

“Um, hi?”
“Why aren't you screaming?”

:-)  Have a fantastic weekend!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment