Friday, November 18, 2011

Favorite Quote Friday #12

It's Friday again!  Wow!  This week really flew past!  I hope yours was a good one!  I received some fantastic Immortal Guardians news. 
Darkness Dawns was nominated by RT Book Reviews for the Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance.
 
Darkness Dawns was also nominated by The Romance Reviews for Best PNR of 2011 - VampireVoting for this one continues throughout the month of November, so I hope you'll drop by, check out the nominees, and cast your vote!

I also had the fun task of choosing the winners of TWO contests this week.  Actually, Random.org chose the winners for me, because I wanted everyone who entered to win.  :-)  Proserpine won the Immortal Guardians swag pack I gave away to celebrate my first Immortal Realm guest - Author JoAnne Kenrick.  And in my Get to Know the Immortal Guardians contest, Na won a signed ARC of Night Reigns, while Sherrie and Alainala each won an Immortal Guardians swag pack.

I've joined the fun over at The Romance Reviews for their Year End Splash (Yes!) Party and one of my Q&As  was posted this week.  The next and last one will be posted on November 27th, so I hope you'll drop by.  I'm giving away TWO signed copies of Night Reigns.  :-)

So, now that I've shared some news, it's time for today's edition of Favorite Quote Friday.  Today's quote is once more taken from Night Reigns: 

"I have lived for eight centuries, Ami.  It would be far too humiliating to finally meet my demise in what would undoubtedly become known as the greatest skating catastrophe of the twenty-first century."
~ Marcus ~ 
 
I can't believe Night Reigns will be released in just over 17 days! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dianne

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the release Dianne and congratulations to all winners ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne, I was trying to go on the romance review website and the link doesn't work. I even try to go to the website via google and the link doesn't work either??? I want to vote! (lol If you can help me thanks!) Congrats BTW I can't wait to read the sequel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. The address is:

    http://www.theromancereviews.com/bookvote.php

    I tested the links with all three browsers I use and they worked, so I'm not sure how to resolve this.

    Thanks for the congrats! I hope you'll like Night Reigns. I'm really excited about the reviews it's been getting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok! I was able to get there! Why I couldn't before will be a mystery! LOL So I voted for Darkness Dawns! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the vote! The internet is full of glitches, isn't? My countdown widget wasn't working the other day and now it's fine. Figures. :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete